Conducting your business with Revenue through Irish
Did you know that Revenue provides a wide range of services to its customers with Irish? In addition to extensive material In Irish and English on its website on most of areas of activity, Revenue facilitates customers with Irish in the following ways:
- If you wish to have your tax affairs dealt with through Irish, you can let us know by either contacting your local Tax Office or emailing your request to email@example.com.
- Business customers, including the self employed, can register for ROS and use the service to file certain forms and payments and claim repayments on line.
- PAYE Employees who have registered for PAYE Anytime, can view information held on their Revenue record, claim Tax Credits, declare additional income and update personal information, etc.
- The E-form 12 allows employees to complete a return of income and claim tax credits, allowances & reliefs electronically for the year ended 31 December, for each of the tax years 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Our PAYE 1890 phone numbers provide an option for customers who wish to have their query dealt with through Irish.
- An Irish service is provided at a number of our public offices.
- You can pay your Local Property Tax on line through Irish, as well as getting a receipt for your payment.
- All business in relation to the Home Renovation Incentive can be dealt with in Irish, including Homeowners and Contractors inputting details of works and for Homeowners to make claims.
Revenue is committed to increasing the amount of Irish language services it provides, including material on its website. Why not check out our website now!
Information regarding Revenue’s Irish Language Scheme can be found at:
- Scheme 2013 - 2016 under Section 15 of the Official Languages Act 2003 (PDF, 325KB)
- Scheme 2005 - 2008 under Section 11 of the Official Languages Act 2003 (PDF, 272KB)