Revenue Support for Employers

This service provides information and support to employers as outlined below. Employers requesting amendments to existing employee PAYE records or tax credit certificates for new employees must contact the District in which the business is managed and controlled. Employers requesting registration or cancellation of employer registration numbers or employees' PPS numbers must also contact the District in which the business is managed and controlled.

Employer Information and Support Service

Provides assistance to employers in:

  • Completing the P35 and P60 forms
  • Completing TDCs
  • Completing P45s
  • Completing the P11D

Provides general information to employers on:

  • PAYE regulations and system
  • PRSI system including PRSI rates and classes
  • Operation of Benefit-in-Kind
  • ROS - employer registration and filing
  • Taxation of social welfare benefits
  • Tax credits / standard rate cut off points
  • Schedule E expenses
  • Motor expenses and subsistence allowances
  • Emergency Tax
  • Bonuses
  • Lump sum payments
  • Share options
  • PRSAs
  • P45 issues
  • Redundancy payments
  • Registration procedures
  • Cancellation procedures

Deals with specific queries from employers on:

  • P30 and P35 payments made
  • Demands and estimates
  • P35 amendments and supplementaries
  • Changing payroll systems
  • Change of addresses
  • Change of agent

Deals with requests from employers for:

  • P35 stationery
  • Statements of account
  • Confirmation of details submitted

Contact details:
Employer Information and Customer Service Unit,
Revenue Commissioners,
Government Offices,
Nenagh, Co. Tipperary

Telephone:1890 25 45 65 (+ 353 1 7023014 if ringing from outside the Republic of Ireland).

MyEnquiries: select "Employers PAYE" in the "My Enquiry Relates To" box and "Employer PAYE – General Query" in the "And More Specifically" box.

Back to Top

Print this page