Tax Payment Difficulties
Revenue is determined to maintain the high levels of compliance notwithstanding the difficult economic circumstances in which businesses and taxpayers are operating. Revenue expects that taxpayers and businesses organise their financial affairs to ensure that they pay their tax debts as they fall due.
Revenue acknowledges that in the current economic slowdown some businesses and taxpayers are experiencing difficulties in meeting their tax payment obligations even where they are fully committed to meeting those obligations and in more favourable economic and financial circumstances did precisely that.
Revenue's approach to individuals and businesses experiencing tax payment difficulties is set out in the documents below:
Collector General Contact Details
LoCall No: 1890 20 30 70
- Collection of Tax Debts (PDF, 93KB)
- Dealing with Tax Payment Difficulties and Engaging with Revenue (PDF, 102KB)
- Redundancy Rebate Authorisation Form (PDF, 105KB)
- Phased Payment Arrangements
- Tax & Duty Manuals-Collection-Debt Management