Click on your county below for region-specific contact details.
- Dublin region
Includes Dublin city and county
- East & Southeast region
Carlow, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Meath, Tipperary, Waterford, Wexford and Wicklow
- Southwest region
Clare, Cork, Kerry and Limerick
- Border, Midlands, West region
Cavan, Donegal, Galway, Leitrim, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo and Westmeath
Revenue’s Secure eMail system was withdrawn with effect from 13 June 2015 and replaced by a secure online facility, MyEnquiries. Existing users of Secure eMail are not required to register for the new system and can continue to log on using their current Secure eMail login, i.e. email address and password.
The contact details provided for Revenue Regional and Centralised Offices include relevant email addresses for those who wish to communicate with Revenue by email. Please note that Revenue cannot guarantee that any personal and sensitive data, sent in plain text via standard email, is fully secure. Customers who choose to use this channel are deemed to have accepted any risk involved. The alternative communication methods offered by Revenue include standard post and the option to register for our (encrypted) MyEnquiries service.
Most tax enquiries are dealt with on a regional or district basis. If you do not have your tax number, use the map to go to the contact details for your region. PAYE customers are dealt with in the district where they live. Business customers are dealt with in the district where the business is managed. Company directors are dealt with in the same district as the company in which the main directorship is held.
There are some exceptions to the regional approach:
- Pay and File returns should be sent to the Collector General, PO Box 354, Limerick.
- The Collector General's Division also deals with
- tax payments
- debt management
- tax relief at source for mortgage interest, medical insurance or SSIAs
- employer or BIK issues
- international claims
- The LPT Branch deals with all matters relating to Local Property Tax
- The National Stamp Duty Office can process the payment of Stamp Duty and the stamping of instruments such as conveyances and leases, regardless of the location of the customer.
- Customs deals with matters relating to import/export, tarrifs, contraband etc.
- Investigations and Prosecutions Division manages prosecutions in cases of tax and duty evasion and co-ordinates special investigations
- Large companies and wealthy individuals are dealt with by Large Cases Division. (Qualifying customers are contacted directly.)
- The Freedom of Information Unit handles FoI requests and related matters.
- The Access Officers provide information and assistance to people with disabilities in regard to Revenue's offices and services.
- Statistics Branch – Provide statistical information on taxes and duties for which the Office of the Revenue Commissioners is responsible.
We provide low cost phone numbers (1890) for some of our popular services. These numbers are also listed in the relevant sections linked above.
The actual cost of calls to these numbers varies depending on your phone company and calls made using mobile phones may be expensive. It is recommended that you only ring these numbers from a landline.