File a MOT e-repayment claim
What is the MOT e-repayments service?
This is a service that allows you to apply online to claim for certain Mineral Oil Tax (MOT) reliefs.
Who is the service for?
This service is suitable for you if you wish to file a repayment claim for the following MOT reliefs:
- MOT on aviation gasoline used for commercial or business air navigation. This can be done using the online form PPF2.
- MOT carbon charge by greenhouse gas emissions permit holders This can be done using the online form CC_Rep.
What you need to use the service
For the PPF2 claim you will need the:
- claim period (mm/year)
- volume of litres claimed
- claim details spreadsheet (for upload).
For the CC_Rep claim you will need the:
- claim period mm/year
- supplier details (VAT number, volume of litres claimed)
- greenhouse gas emissions permit (for upload).
How to access the service
If you are a ROS registered customer, this service is available by following these steps:
- click on the ‘Other Services’ section in the ‘My Services’ area of ROS
- click on the 'e-Repayment Claims' card.