Request your end of year statement (P21)
What is your P21 end-of-year statement?
This is a statement issued to PAYE customers which sets out your:
- total income from all sources
- a breakdown of your tax credits
- details of tax and Universal Social Charge (USC) paid during the year
- details of any underpayments or overpayments of tax.
How to request a P21 statement
There are two ways to request an End of Year Statement (P21):
A. Complete a Form12
B. Use the End of Year Statement (P21) facility in PAYE Services if there are no changes needed to your record i.e. you do not have to claim any additional credits such as health expenses.
How to access this service:
If you are accessing the service through myAccount:
- To complete a Form12:
- click the ‘Review your tax’ link in PAYE Services
- select the relevant year.
- To obtain an 'End of Year Statement' (P21):
- click ‘PAYE Anytime’ in PAYE Services
- select the relevant year
- click ‘Request a ‘P21 Balancing Statement’.
If you accessing this service through ROS, these services are available by:
- clicking on the 'Form12' card from the 'Other Services' section
- selecting the 'PAYE Anytime' tab.