Make a payment online for various tax types
What is the online tax payment service?
This service enables you to make payments online for most tax types.
Who is the service for?
You can use this service if you:
- are registered for the tax in respect of which you wish to make a payment
- have a tax liability that must be paid
- are registered for myAccount, LPT online or the Revenue Online Service (ROS)
- have details of the tax type and the amount of payment that you would like to make
- have a chosen online payment method.
What you need to use the service
You will need the following information to use the service:
- your registration details for myAccount or ROS
- details of the tax type and the amount of payment that you would like to make
- a chosen online payment method.
How to access the service
If you are accessing the service through myAccount:
- click on the 'Pay Now' option in the 'Payments' section on your myAccount dashboard.
If you are accessing this service via LPT online, the service is available by following these steps:
- enter your PPSN, property ID and property PIN and click 'Login'
- click 'Setup Payment Method'
- if more than one period is outstanding you will be given the option to pay for a single period or several
- input all payment details and click 'Continue'
- review the details to be submitted and click 'Submit Details'.
If you are accessing the service through ROS:
- click on the 'My Services' section from the ROS main menu
- in the ‘Payments & Refunds’ section, select the payment type in respect of which you wish to make a payment
- then select the tax type that is relevant to the payment type you have chosen
- click on ‘Make Payment’
- click on ‘Pay’ against the tax period in respect of which you wish to make the payment.