Register for myAccount
What is myAccount?
myAccount is a single access point for secure online services for individuals. myAccount enables you to access PAYE services (including Jobs and Pensions), Local Property Tax (LPT), Home Renovation Incentive (HRI) and many more using your single login and password.
It is a quick, convenient and easy way to perform a number of tasks. These include updating your personal details, reviewing your tax affairs, making payments and applying for certain tax reliefs and incentives.
You can register for myAccount or you can access it using your MyGovID verified account.
What can you do in myAccount?
In myAccount, you can:
- manage your tax record
- claim tax credits, including relief for health expenses
- declare additional income
- submit a return of income
- view or request an end of year statement (P21)
- register a new job or pension
- claim tax relief on home renovations
- pay Local Property Tax (LPT)
- view your PAYE correspondence in My Documents
and much more.
Who can register for myAccount?
- PAYE taxpayers
- LPT taxpayers
- business customers, including those who have an active digital certificate for ROS
- new taxpayers.
What you need to register for myAccount
You will need the following personal information to register for myAccount:
You can obtain instant access to myAccount if you can verify your identity with two of the following:
- Irish driving licence number
- information from your Form P60
- information about your Income Tax
- notice of assessment or acknowledgement of self-assessment from Revenue.
If you cannot provide this information, please select the by post option and Revenue will issue your password by post.
How to register for myAccount:
If you do not have a MyGovID verified account:
- go to myAccount Registration
- click 'Start Registration'.
If you have a MyGovID verified account you do not have to register for myAccount:
- go to the myAccount sign in or registration page
- click ‘Continue with MyGovID’.