Register for myAccount
What is myAccount?
myAccount is a single access point for secure online services, (excluding the Revenue Online Service - ROS). myAccount enables you to access PAYE services (including Jobs and Pensions), Local Property Tax (LPT), Home Renovation Incentive (HRI) and many more using your single login and password. It is a quick, convenient and easy way to perform a number of tasks. These include updating your personal details, reviewing your tax affairs, and applying for certain tax reliefs and incentives.
You can register for myAccount or you can access it using your MyGovID verified account.
Who can register for myAccount?
- PAYE taxpayers
- LPT taxpayers
- business customers who do not have an active digital certificate for ROS
- new taxpayers.
What you need to register for myAccount
You will need the following personal information to register for myAccount:
You can obtain instant access to myAccount if you can verify your identity with two of the following:
- Irish driving licence number
- information from your Form P60
- information about your Income Tax
- notice of assessment or acknowledgement of self-assessment from Revenue.
If you cannot provide this information, we will send your password to you by post.
How to register for myAccount:
If you do not have a MyGovID verified account:
- go to myAccount Registration
- click 'Start Registration'.
If you have a MyGovID verified account you do not have to register for myAccount:
- go to the myAccount sign in or registration page
- click ‘Continue with MyGovID’.