Register for Revenue Online Service (ROS)
What is the ROS online registration service?
ROS enables you to view your own, or your client's, current tax position with us.
- view your tax position for various taxes and levies
- file tax returns and forms
- make payments for these taxes online in a variety of ways
- communicate with Revenue securely.
Who can apply to become a ROS customer?
- Any individual or entity with an Irish tax registration number already registered for a business tax e.g. Income Tax, VAT or Employers PAYE. Individuals who are registered for PAYE or LPT only should register for myAccount
- Tax practitioners with a valid TAIN number
- LPT Receivers with a valid Receiver number
What you need to use the service
You will need the following information to use the service:
- your tax registration number or TAIN or Receiver Number
- your mobile phone number
- your email address.
How to register for ROS
You must complete the following steps to register for ROS
- access the Register for ROS link
- apply for a ROS Access Number (RAN)
- apply for a ROS digital certificate
- retrieve your ROS digital certificate.