Quick steps to claim Health Expenses (PDF 5.04MB)
myAccount is a single access point for all Revenue's secure online services (except ROS) including:
- PAYE Services:
- Local Property Tax (LPT)
- Jobs and Pensions
- eForm 12
- Local Property Tax (LPT)
- Home Renovation Incentive (HRI)
- Tax Registrations - Income Tax
- eTax Clearance
- Drivers & Passengers with Disabilities
It is the quickest, easiest and most convenient way for you to manage your tax affairs.
- PAYE taxpayers,
- LPT taxpayers,
- Income Tax registered customers who do not have an active digital certificate for ROS.
If you are already registered for PAYE Anytime you can log in to myAccount using your PAYE Anytime PIN. Likewise if you have forgotten your PAYE Anytime PIN you can click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link on the sign-in screen in myAccount to get a new temporary password. It will be possible to get a new temporary password immediately in many cases.
- Quick, convenient, easy and secure service.
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Single password for all online services.
- Instant replacement of forgotten passwords (in most cases).
- Updating of profile details, including change of address and PAYE bank repayment details.
- Accessible on multiple devices (desktop computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.).
- Issuing of passwords via text message and email.
- Environmentally friendly.
How to Register for myAccount
We have designed our registration system to be as easy as possible to use.
On the Register for myAccount screen you will be asked for a number of details. Once you have given us these details, we will match them with our records.
If the details match then you will be issued with a temporary password either by text, email or by post. Once you have your temporary password, you are ready to use myAccount.
Remember that the temporary password is only valid for a certain timeframe as follows:
- Text or email - expires after 1 hour,
- Post – expires 21 days from the date of the letter.
You will have to create a new password when you log in to myAccount for the first time. Please keep your password safe and secret.
If your details don't match immediately, don't worry. We will try our best to resolve matters for you. If we need to, we will contact you by phone to help sort out any problems with your registration.
What you need to register for myAccount
The following information must be provided on registration:
- PPS number,
- Date of birth,
- Mobile number or landline number,
- Email address,
- Home address.
In addition, where customers can provide 2 of the following pieces of information and we can verify this information immediately, we will send a temporary password by either text or email:
- Irish driving licence number,
- Information from your P60 (this document is provided by your employer at the end of the tax year),
- Details from Income Tax notice of assessment or acknowledgement of self assessment.
Where it is not possible to verify this information immediately, the temporary password will be issued by post.
If you have forgotten your myAccount password you can click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link on the sign-in screen in myAccount to get a new temporary password. It will be possible to issue a new temporary password immediately in many cases.
Further information on myAccount can be found on myAccount FAQs.