Welcome to PAYE Anytime
PAYE Anytime is the Irish Revenue On-Line Service for employees. This interactive facility offers individuals who pay taxes under the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system, a quick, secure and cost effective method to manage their taxes online. With PAYE Anytime you can avail of a full suite of services including viewing information held on your Revenue record. You can claim Tax Credits, declare additional income and update your personal information.
We have designed our registration system to be as easy as possible to use.
On the Register screen you will be asked for a number of details. Once you have given us these details, we will match them with our own records.
If the details match then you will be issued with a PIN within 5 working days. Once you have your PIN, you are ready to use PAYE Anytime. Nothing could be simpler!
Please keep your PIN safe and secret. It's your key to access the system. You can subsequently change your PIN to a number familiar to you.
If your details don't match immediately, don't worry. We will try our best to resolve matters for you. If we need to, we will contact you by telephone or email to help smooth out any problems.
Once registered, you can:
- View your tax record
- Claim a wide range of tax credits: Rent Credit etc.
- Apply for refunds of tax including health expenses
- Declare additional income
- Request a review of tax liability for previous years
- Re-allocate credits between yourself and your spouse
- Track your correspondence submitted to Revenue
- Manage your own tax affairs in a quick, easy, free and secure manner
- Immediate update of your tax credits
- Speedy repayments
- Secure access 24 x 7 x 365
- Environmentally friendly
A small number of customers cannot claim a review using the PAYE Anytime such as:
- Individuals selected by Revenue to complete a Return of Income (Form 12)
- Customers who are registered for Income Tax and also have income subject to PAYE
You can also use your mobile phone to track correspondence, claim certain tax credits and request certain PAYE forms and leaflets.
Note: this system is for PAYE employees only. If you are self-employed you should register for ROS instead.