Welcome to PAYE Anytime
PAYE Anytime, which can be accessed through myAccount is Revenue’ online service for employees. This interactive facility offers individuals who pay taxes under (PAYE system, a quick, secure and convenient method to manage their taxes online.
With PAYE Anytime you can avail of a full suite of services including viewing information held on your Revenue record. You can claim Tax Credits, declare additional income, submit an annual tax return (Form 12) and update your personal information.
To use PAYE Anytime you must be registered for myAccount. PAYE Anytime users can access myAccount using their PAYE Anytime PIN. If you have forgotten your PAYE Anytime PIN you can click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link on the sign in screen in myAccount and you can obtain a new password. It will be possible to get a new password immediately in many cases. In PAYE Anytime you can:
- View your tax record
- Claim a wide range of tax credits
- Apply for refunds of tax including health expenses
- Declare additional income
- Request a review of your income tax liability for previous years
- Re-allocate credits between yourself and your spouse or civil partner
- Track your correspondence submitted to Revenue
- Manage your own tax affairs in a quick, easy, free and secure manner
- Immediate update of your tax credits
- Speedy refunds
- Secure access 24 x 7 x 365
- Environmentally friendly
A small number of taxpayers cannot claim a review using PAYE Anytime such as:
- Individuals selected by Revenue to complete an Income Tax Return (eForm 12)
- Individuals who are registered for Income Tax and also have income that is taxable under PAYE
Further Information on PAYE Anytime
Note: this system is for PAYE employees only.
If you are self-employed you should register for ROS instead.