RevApp is a free mobile app, provided by Revenue, to help you manage your tax affairs on the go.
It provides you with quick and easy mobile access to:
- myAccount – online services for customers not registered for ROS;
- ROS – online services for self-employed and business customers;
- Receipts tracker - the easy way to record and manage receipts for your expenses;
- MyEnquiries – online contact facility that allows you to securely send and receive correspondence to and from Revenue;
- Calculators and tools – online tools to help you calculate taxes such as Pay as you Earn, Local Property Tax and Vehicle Registration Tax.
You can download a ROS mobile certificate using RevApp, allowing you access to ROS on your mobile device.
Where to get RevApp
The initial download is 17MB. It is available on mobile devices with the following operating systems:
- Android 4.4 onwards
- iOS 8 onwards
- Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
You will need internet access to use the app. It is advisable that you connect to WiFi, particularly when uploading and downloading images of receipts.
If you experience difficulty using RevApp, contact Revenue Online Service Helpdesk on 1890 201 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.