ROS Inbox and Information Services Improvements available from 05/03/2012
The new Inbox and Information Services area (Revenue Record) is designed to be intuitive and to provide you with better access to your correspondence and records. The main features of the new ROS Inbox and Information Services for taxpayers and agents are:
As a customer or agent you can:
- View a list of correspondence between you and Revenue in an easy-to-use mailbox format and navigate quickly to the specific content you want.
- Search for a document or piece of correspondance by tax type, tax period, form or other criteria
New left-hand navigation to information services:
- Options menu items allow you to instantly view a history of your Returns, Refunds, Charges ( including payments made, amounts outstanding), Repayments, and Registration details etc.
- Services menu allows you to Request a Statement of Accounts and have it delivered to your inbox
- My Summary, an instant synoposis of the tax types you are registered for and corresponding balances
- Returns, outstanding Returns by status or and select a particular return to
New buttons enable you to quickly:
- Print one or more items at a time.
- Archive content that you don't need to view regularly
- Export items for external use, such as a history of Charges
For more information contact the ROS Helpdesk at 1890 201 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you reside outside the Republic of Ireland, you can email the Helpdesk with your number and we will telephone you , or alternatively call +353 1 7023021
Archiving Inbox Messages
Inbox Messages more than 3 months old are automatically archived whether or not they have been read. Exceptions to the 3 months rule are PAYE, VRT and Transit messages
This series of videos will explain the main features of the new Revenue Record service to agents and customers.