All downloadable forms are accessible by relevant tax category within the Taxes & Duties or Customs sections. For convenience the most popular forms accessed by individual PAYE tax payers are also provided below.
- Form MED 1 - Health Expenses Claim for Tax Relief (PDF, 993KB) (Download and complete on screen)
- Form MED 2 - Dental Expenses - Certificate by Dental Practitioner (PDF, 257KB) (Download and complete on screen)
- Form 12A - Application for a Certificate of Tax Credits and Standard Rate Cut-Off Point (PDF, 624KB)
- Form 12S - Return of Income Short Form 2014 (PDF, 366KB). (This form is to be completed and returned to your local Revenue office on or before 31 October 2015)
- Form 12 - 2014 - Return Of Income, Charges and Capital Gains for the year ended 31 December 2014 and Claim For Tax Credits, Allowances and Reliefs for the year ended 31 December 2014 (PDF, 1.92MB). (This tax return should be completed and returned to your local Revenue office on or before 31 October 2015)
- Form Rent 1 - Claim for Rent Relief on Private Rented Accommodation (PDF, 313KB) (Download and complete on screen)
- Form P50 - First Claim for Repayment During Unemployment (PDF, 422KB) (Download and complete on screen)
- Form 54 Claims - Income Tax Repayment Claim for the year 2014 (PDF, 570KB) (Incorporating Form 54D - Claim for Repayment of Deposit Interest Retention Tax for the year 2014). (This form should be used to claim a repayment of income tax deducted from income at source e.g. annuities, covenants, deposit interest retention tax, dividend withholding tax etc. It is not suitable for a taxpayer whose income sources include salaries, wages, pensions etc. to which PAYE applies or who is subject to tax by annual assessment ).
- Form SPCC1 - Claim for Single Person Child Carer Credit - Primary Claimant (PDF, 274KB)
- Form SPCC2 - Claim for Single Person Child Carer Credit - Secondary Claimant (PDF, 273KB)