Tax Briefing is Revenue's on-line technical journal. Since August 2009 individual articles are published as soon as they become available and subscribers to eBrief receive prompt notification of each article.
The current online version of the Tax Briefing Supplement is on the Supplement page.
The revenue.ie search facility can be used to locate particular Tax Briefing articles. If an initial search does not provide a satisfactory result, the 'Advanced Search' function can be used to restrict the search to Tax Briefing articles only. An index of contents of all Tax Briefings to date is included in the online Supplement.
Since 1 January 2010, Tax Briefing articles are numbered by reference to the year of publication (e.g. Issue No. 01/2010). Earlier articles and Supplements are available in the archive.
If you wish to be notified about new Tax Briefing articles, please subscribe to eBrief.
- Issue Number 06 - 2014 Finance Act 2014 – VAT Update
- Issue Number 05 - 2014 PAYE: Employer's obligation to keep, maintain and produce a Register of Employees
- Issue Number 04 - 2014 Large Cases Division: Opinions/Confirmations on Tax/Duty Consequences of a Proposed Course of Action
- Issue Number 03 - 2014 Full Self-Assessment
- Issue Number 02 - 2014 New VAT rules 2015 - Place of Supply of Telecommunications, Broadcasting and Electronic (TBE) services and Mini One Stop Shop (MOSS)
- Issue Number 01 - 2014 Section 79C - Computation of amount to be brought into charge where there is a change in the rate of Capital Gains Tax during an accounting period