Revenue fully respects your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with this website.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Revenue does not collect any personal information on this website unless you provide such information voluntarily.
We take every precaution to protect the confidentiality of your personal information in accordance with Data Protection legislation, Electronic Communications legislation and Revenue policy. Any information you provide to us in the course of your business with us is not shared with third parties unless allowed or required by law.
Collection of Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses.
We record the IP address assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider. This is used for a number of purposes including administering the site, analysing trends and gathering statistics.
The Irish language version of the Revenue website uses a cookie to collect anonymous tracking data.
LPT online service
ROS and PAYE Anytime
The Revenue website contains links to other sites. Revenue is not responsible for the privacy standards of other websites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave the Revenue website. This privacy statement applies solely to www.revenue.ie.
Notification of Changes to this Statement
Revenue reserves the right to amend this statement at any future date and will post any substantive changes here.
29th June 2013
- Collection of IP Addresses section edited to remove the statement that IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. This is to facilitate anti-fraud measures.
10th March 2013
- Addition of reference to LPT Online Service.
27th May 2011
11th September 2009
26th February 2009
- Some duplicate content removed.
- Links section edited to clarify applicability to www.revenue.ie only.
- Phishing section moved to separate Security page.