National Companies Unit (NCU)
The National Companies Unit (NCU) in Revenue has responsibility for the following functions:
- applications for Letters of No Objection for Voluntary Strike-Off
- applications in connection with Company Restorations
- application for Statement under Section 140 Companies Act, 2014 - real and continuous link with economic activities being carried on in the State
- Form 11F CRO (Statement of Particulars).
The information has been updated to reflect Companies Act 2014
All applications and correspondence, irrespective of the location of the company, should be made through MyEnquiries or to:
National Companies Unit
Office of the Revenue Commissioners
P.O. Box 1
Tel: 053 9149300
For details on how to apply for:
- company restorations
- voluntary company strike-offs
- application for statement under the Companies Act 2014 (Section 140).
Please refer to the Companies Act 2014 and the Companies Registration Office (CRO) website for further information.
Next: Voluntary company strike-off