CA25 - Inland Revenue Affidavit Guide - Sworn declaration
Persons who do not wish to swear this document on oath may affirm.
- Indicate which Grant you are applying for by placing X in the appropriate box -
Where there is a will and the executor is applying:
- Probate of the deceased's will
- Administration with will annexed of the deceased's estate
- Administration intestate of the deceased's estate
- Insert Surname and Forename of Applicant, address of place where document is being sworn/affirmed, date of signing.
The Inland Revenue Affidavit must be sworn/affirmed by the applicant and witnessed by a Commissioner for Oaths, a practising solicitor or (where the applicant is applying in person for a Grant) a Court Clerk/Probate Registrar.