DIRT Tax Repayments

DIRT Tax Repayment Claim

If you, or your spouse or civil partner, are:

  • aged 65 or over or
  • are permanently incapacitated and
  • your total income (including the Gross DIRT Income) is less than the relevant exemption limit you can claim a repayment of DIRT paid by submitting

Reference Material

DIRT Tax Repayment

(Adobe Acrobat Reader PDFExternal link)

Back to Top

Print this page