LPT Key Dates
LPT charge for 2015:
- 1 November 2014: Liability (ownership) date for 2015
- 25 November 2014: Deadline for confirming your payment method to Revenue if spreading your payments over 2015 (phased payments).
- 7 January 2015: Deadline for paying in full, in one single payment or confirming that you will pay in full by Single Debit Authority.
Key dates for paying your 2015 LPT charge:
- 7 January 2015: Deadline for paying in full by cash, cheque, postal order, credit card or debit card.
- January 2015: Phased payments by Deduction at Source and regular cash payments through a Payment Service Provider to start in January.
- 15 January 2015: Monthly Direct Debit payments commence and continue on 15th each month thereafter.
- 21 March 2015: Single Debit Authority payment deducted.
Full details of these payment methods are available at: Payment Options
- 1 May 2013: Property Valuation and Property Ownership date.
- 7 May 2013: Due date for filing paper LPT returns.
- 28 May 2013: Due date for filing LPT returns electronically.
- 1 July 2013 onwards: Commencement of deduction at source from Salary / Occupational Pension or certain payments from the Department of Social Protection and Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
- 1 July 2013 onwards: Commencement of cash payments through certain payment service providers.
- 1 July 2013: If paying your LPT in full by cash, payment must be made by 1 July 2013.
- 15 July 2013 onwards: Commencement of direct debits.
- 21 July 2013: Single Debit Authority Payment deducted.