LPT Key Dates
LPT charge for 2017:
- 1 November 2016: Liability (ownership) date for 2017
- 25 November 2016: Deadline for confirming your payment method to Revenue if spreading your payments over 2017 (phased payments).
- 5pm on 11 January 2017: Deadline for paying in full, in one single payment or confirming that you will pay in full by Single Debit Authority.
Key dates for paying your 2017 LPT charge:
- 5pm on 11 January 2017: Deadline for paying in full by cash, cheque, postal order, credit card or debit card.
- January 2017: Phased payments by Deduction at Source and regular cash payments through a Payment Service Provider to start in January.
- 15 January 2017: Monthly Direct Debit payments commence and continue on 15th each month thereafter.
- 21 March 2017: Single Debit Authority payment deducted.
Full details of these payment methods are available at: Payment Options
In general, if you declared a valuation band or valuation on your 2013 Return in line with Revenue guidelines, this valuation will continue to apply until 31 October 2019.