Completing your LPT Return
Login to LPT Online to file your return
IMPORTANT! Although the deadline for filing your LPT Return has now passed, you can still file your Return. .
If you are the liable person in respect of a residential property you are responsible for filing the Return and paying the tax due. Even if the property is exempt or if you qualify, and opt, for a deferral you are still required to file a Return. To do this you will need to:
- Decide the current market value of your property.
- Identify the valuation band and calculate the LPT due.
- Select your preferred payment option or check to see if you qualify for a deferral.
- Submit the completed Return.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Completing your Return - Filing Options - FAQs
- Completing your Return - FAQs
- Completing your Return - Multiple Property Owners - FAQs
- Completing your Return - General FAQs
A copy of the guide and sample letter provides information on how to assess the value of your property and calculate your LPT liability. It also explains your payment options and how to complete your Return. Please note that the sample LPT Return is for information purposes only. It should not be completed.
This page was last updated on 25 September 2013