Charitable Donation Scheme

How does a charity claim the relief?

Eligible charities and approved bodies who wish to claim the relief must complete their claim through the Revenue Online Service (ROS)

The donor details and amounts that are submitted by the organisation, must match the Enduring or Annual Certificate.

The eligible charity or approved body can submit the claim following the end of the tax year in which the donation was made. There is a four year time limit for making a claim.