ROS 2019 payroll
Monthly statements and payments
This section outlines how to view and accept your monthly statement and meet your payment obligations in ROS.
For information on how to view and accept the monthly statement, please refer to the guide:
Once you have accepted your monthly statement you will see two options:
- Continue and set up a payment – this option applies to you if:
- you want to submit a payment request using your ROS Debit Instruction (RDI)
- you want to pay using your Credit or Debit card or bank details.
Please refer to the Continue to payment guide for more information.
- Return to the Statement of Account – this option applies to you if:
- you have a fixed or variable direct debit set up to cover the liability
- you want to submit a payment at a later date, for example, if you are a quarterly filer.
When you select ‘Return to the Statement of Account’ you will exit the payment process. If you intend to make a payment at a later date, please refer to the guide:
Please note that you do not need to submit a payment if the direct debit will cover the liability.
For information on setting up a variable direct debit, please refer to the guide:
If you are currently on a fixed direct debit you need to cancel this before setting up a new variable direct debit. This will ensure that Revenue only requests one payment from your bank.
Please note that if you are a quarterly filer, monthly payments will not start until after the end of the current quarter.