Revenue Job Assist
Do you qualify for Revenue Job Assist?
To qualify you must have been continuously unemployed for 12 months before you started the job. You must also have taken up a qualifying job.
You must also have received one of the following payments:
- Jobseeker's Benefit
- Jobseeker's Allowance
- One-Parent Family Payment
- Blind Person's Pension
- Disability Allowance
- Illness Benefit continuously for at least 18 months
- Invalidity Pension continuously for at least one year.
Time spent on the following courses or schemes also qualifies as periods of unemployment. You must have received one of the above payments before starting on the course or scheme:
- certain Fás training courses
- Community Employment Scheme
- Job Initiative Programme
- Back to Education Scheme
- Tús Work Placement Programme
- Rural Social Schemes.
If you have been released from prison, time spent there qualifies as periods of unemployment.
Next: What is a qualifying job?