Forgot your myAccount password?
If you have forgotten your myAccount password you can obtain a new temporary password.
What you need to use this service
You will need to provide the following information:
- Personal Public Service Number (PPSN)
- date of birth
- phone number or email address.
Where the information provided matches the details held on Revenue’s records, we will send a new temporary password immediately by either text or email. Where it is not possible to verify this information immediately, you will have to register again for myAccount.
How to obtain a temporary password
A temporary myAccount password can be obtained by following these steps:
- go to the myAccount sign in page
- select ‘Forgot Password?’
- enter the relevant information (PPSN, date of birth, phone number or email address).