Excise & Licences
A European Union excise regime governs the production, processing and holding of excisable products under duty-suspension, within each Member State as well as all intra-Union movement of excisable products. There are three categories of excisable products - mineral oils, alcohol and alcoholic beverages, and manufactured tobacco. Excise duties are also chargeable on certain premises or activities (e.g. on betting and licenses for retailing of liquor).
Welcome to the National Excise Licence Office. This Office is the central administrative unit for all Excise Licences in Ireland, with the exception of Auctioneers. All Licensing forms, information & requirements are available in this section. You will also find relevant contacts necessary to complete your Licence Application or Licence Renewal.
Register of Renewed Licences
- Liquor Licences Renewed @ 2nd of December 2013 (MS Excel, 2.25MB)
- Liquor Licences Renewed @ 2nd of December 2013 (PDF, 8.6MB)
- Licensed Auto Fuel Traders @ 2nd of December 2013 (MS Excel, 634KB)
- Licensed Auto Fuel Traders @ 2nd of December (PDF, 1.20MB)
- Licensed Marked Fuel Traders @ 2nd of December (MS Excel, 452KB)
- Licensed Marked Fuel Traders @ 2nd of December (PDF, 1.25MB)