Charitable tax exemption

Charities that are dormant or winding up

If your charity is unable to carry out its charitable purpose, you must advise Charities Section. You must outline what your plans are for the charity.

If your charity is winding up, complete a Notice of winding up for charities and forward it to Charities Section.

Next: Charities that are changing legal structure