Company Registration Office documents

In certain cases, applications for auto fuel, marked fuel and alcohol licences require applicants to hold the following documents:

  • Certificate of Registration of Business Name – where the applicant trades using a name which is not that of the beneficial owner. Certificate of Registration of Business Name under section 16 of the Registration of Business Names Act 1963.
  • Duplicate Certificate of Incorporation – where the applicant is a Limited Company. You should acquire this certificate not earlier than four weeks before the date of application. Duplicate Certificate of Incorporation under Section 370 of the Companies Act 1963.