The contact details shown below should be used for enquiries relating to:
- tariff classification of goods (including Binding Tariff Information)
- origin and valuation of goods (including tariff quotas and anti-dumping/countervailing duty)
- authorisations and reliefs (including inward/outward processing, end-use, warehousing (customs), temporary admission, transit and temporary storage, comprehensive guarantees and permanent relief from import duties)
- simplifications and compliance (including Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) and simplified declaration)
- transit policy
- general import/export procedure (including baggage and allowances)
- prohibitions and restrictions.
01 738 3676
Call charges may vary depending on your telephone provider’s service contract.
This service is available from 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
067 32373 (Authorisation and Reliefs)
Please use Revenue's MyEnquiries service to contact us by email.
Alternatively for queries relating to the following, please contact us by the emails below:
Authorisations and reliefs (including AEO)
General import/export procedure
Prohibitions and restrictions
Please note that Revenue cannot guarantee the security of personal and sensitive data sent in plain text via standard email.