Contacting Revenue during COVID-19 restrictions

  1. Overview
  2. Contact Revenue
  3. HPL1 processing arrangements

HPL1 processing arrangements

Applicants no longer need to have a HPL1 form signed and stamped by Revenue. An arrangement is now in place for those who need the form completed for either:

  • social housing assistance
  • or
  • the Rebuilding Ireland Home Loan.

Applicants can now request the local authority to obtain the information from Revenue. This is done through an electronic process.

To avail of this option, you must contact your local authority and request that they, on your behalf, obtain the relevant HPL1 information from Revenue.