Contacting Revenue during COVID-19 restrictions
Virtual (video) appointments
As this is a data streaming service, you may be billed by your operator depending on your data package.
A virtual appointment means that you can arrange a video meeting with one of our service for compliance staff. The video meetings are scheduled through Microsoft Teams. To be able to make an appointment you must have:
- a personal email address to receive the Microsoft Teams meeting link
- a device with a camera and microphone (for example, a smartphone, laptop or tablet)
- an active internet connection or a reliable 3G or 4G connection.
How to make an appointment
To make an appointment please phone 01 738 3660. The appointment phoneline opening hours are 09.30 to 13.30 (Monday to Friday).
You can access your virtual appointment from either a:
- smartphone or tablet - download the Microsoft Teams app before your scheduled appointment. This app is available for free from the Apple or Google Play store.
- laptop or PC - the link will be provided to you.
Help using the service
You can have another person from your household or support bubble join you on the video call. This might suit if you have language difficulties or difficulty using technology.
Next: HPL1 processing arrangements