Contact the Registrar

Any queries regarding the Central Register of Beneficial Ownership of Trusts (CRBOT) can be sent through MyEnquiries on Revenue Online Services (ROS) or MyAccount.

To contact the CRBOT Team please ensure the relevant titles below are selected for both drop down menus in MyEnquiries:

  • select ‘Trust Register (Central Register of Beneficial Ownership of Trusts)’ from menu ‘Enquiry relates to’
  • under ‘More specifically’ please select from:
    • Discrepancy Notice
    • General Query
    • Access Request.

Where the Trust does not have access to MyEnquiries the CRBOT can be contacted by email: