Customs Decisions System (CDS)
What you can do in the CDS
You can use the CDS to do the following:
- apply for a decision
- attach required supporting documents
- check the status of the application
- request extension of time-limit
- express right to be heard
- request to amend, suspend or revoke a decision.
You will find support material including a Business User Guide and FAQs in Customs Decisions System on the European Commission website.
Contact the eCustoms helpdesk, if you have any queries in relation to the operation of the:
- Uniform User Management and Digital Signature system (UUMDS).
You should direct any queries in relation to the specific customs decisions to the relevant business area in Customs.
Next: Decisions for which the CDS can be used