Customs and Excise reports on Revenue's Online Service (ROS)
You can access various reports in Revenue’s Online Service (ROS) when you have registered on the following systems:
The following reports are available to (C&E) Traders on ROS:
- C&E Trader Account Number (TAN) balance enquiry
- C&E payment reports
- C&E weekly declaration transaction list
- C&E monthly declaration and payment statement.
This facility allows you to view the deferred, and cash, balance for the following declarations:
- Vehicle Registration Tax (VRT).
There are four different report facilities available in relation to payments made in ROS. These are:
- list of individual payments made by you in ROS
- list of payments made by you within a specified timeframe in ROS
- weekly payment lists - details of payments made to your TAN account in ROS in the previous week
- ROS inbox payment notification where a customer top's up your TAN
C&E weekly declaration transaction list
Weekly transactions lists are produced for the declarant and importer or exporter if your Economic Operator Registration Identification (EORI) number is quoted. This transaction list shows all import or export entries that were submitted in the previous week, Monday to Sunday.
C&E monthly declaration and payment statement
Monthly statements are only produced in respect of the payer. They are not produced for declarants or importers who are not payers. This statement shows details of entries affecting the payer’s customs and excise TAN account for the previous month. It includes details of payments and credits into or out of the account.
You will find detailed information about all the reports available for importers and exporters in C and E TAN reports.
Revenue operates a helpline for queries.