Payment methods

How to apply for a VRT deferred payment authorisation

If you wish to apply for a Vehicle Registration Tax (VRT) deferred payment authorisation you should complete the following forms:

Your bank or insurance company should complete the Excise and VRT Guarantee form.

Principal dealers can apply to Revenue to allow associated dealers to request deferment of duties and taxes using the principal’s TAN or VRT account. If you wish to do this, you should also complete the VRT associated dealers form.

You should send the completed forms to the eCustoms Accounting Unit.

Further information

If you require further information, contact the eCustoms Accounting Unit.