Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme (TWSS) reconciliation
The Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme (TWSS) reconciliation has now closed.
Reconciliation was the final phase in the TWSS programme.
- the liability of any employer who was overpaid TWSS
- any final amounts of TWSS owing to employers.
The TWSS reconciliation period opened on 22 March 2021 and concluded on 30 June 2021.
The TWSS reconciliation process ensured there was an accurate reconciliation between the:
- subsidy amounts paid by Revenue to employers
- subsidy amounts that were properly payable to employers for relevant employees and paid to those employees.
Your reconciliation information, which is available on Revenue Online Service (ROS), includes:
- the total TWSS amount paid to you by Revenue
- the total TWSS amount payable in respect of your employees
- the total TWSS paid by you to employees, according to the subsidy paid data you have provided
- details of any difference between these amounts (the reconciliation balance).
The reconciliation balance is based on the information that you provided to Revenue. Employers were required to provide accurate details of the subsidy actually paid to their employees.
If you failed to report some or all subsidy payments to your employees, the unreported subsidy is treated as unpaid in the calculation of your reconciliation balance.
The subsidy paid data you submitted is available in the ‘My Services’ tab in ROS, under the ‘Employer Services’ category and at the ‘TWSS Reconciliation’ link.