Business Relief

How do you claim Business Relief?

Use myAccount or Revenue Online Service (ROS) to claim Business Relief through your IT38 return.

You must file an IT38 return if you are claiming business relief on a gift or inheritance. This applies even if the total taxable value of previous benefits, when added to the taxable value of the current benefit qualifying for the relief, does not exceed 80% of the relevant threshold.