Travelling from outside the EU
The following rules must be applied when you import goods within your duty-free allowances:
- The goods imported must be transported and accompanied by you.
- The goods must be for your own use, or a gift, and not for commercial purposes.
- You must declare any goods imported for commercial purposes to a customs officer.
- You cannot share your allowances with other people travelling in your group.
- If you are under 17, you are not entitled to tobacco or alcohol allowances.
Next: Duty-free allowances