Calculating your Income Tax

View your pay and tax details

You can view your pay and Income Tax (IT) deductions reported by your employer to Revenue through the ‘Manage your tax 2021’ in myAccount

myAccount enables you to:

  • view the latest information reported by your employer
  • ensure that tax, PRSI, USC and LPT (where appropriate) have been deducted from your pay by your employer or pension provider
  • ensure these deductions are being correctly reported to Revenue.

The information reported to Revenue by your employer does not include non-statutory deductions, such as union subscriptions or payments to your credit union. These deductions are not available to view in myAccount.

Please see the step by step video on how to view your pay and IT details through myAccount:


You must provide your employer or pension provider with your Personal Public Service Number (PPSN). If you do not, you will be unable to view the payroll information reported by your employer to Revenue.

What to do if you cannot view your payroll information?

If you gave your employer your PPSN but your payroll information is not available in myAccount, you should contact your employer. You will need to confirm they have:

  • registered your employment with Revenue
  • and
  • reported your payroll information to Revenue.

You can submit an enquiry to Revenue through MyEnquiries if your payroll information is still unavailable.

The MyEnquiries facility is available in myAccount. To submit an enquiry:

  • select the category ‘PAYE (Pay As You Earn) employee/pensioner - Other’
  • then sub category ‘Employee Payroll Reporting - Compliance’.