PAYE customers – End of year process
Income Tax Return
The quickest and easiest way to complete an Income Tax Return is through PAYE Services in myAccount.
For all years you must complete an Income Tax Return to claim additional tax credits or declare additional income. You can do this by following these steps:
- sign in to myAccount
- click the ‘Review your tax 2017 -2020’ link in PAYE Services
- select ‘Submit your Income Tax Return’ for the appropriate year.
All Pay As You Earn (PAYE) customers must complete an Income Tax Return to:
- claim additional tax credits, reliefs or expenses
- declare additional income
- obtain a Statement of Liability for the year
- claim refunds of any tax or USC overpaid
- confirm any liability of any tax or USC underpaid.
Income Tax Return submissions must be made within four years after the end of the tax year to which the return relates. You may currently submit an Income Tax Return for the years 2017 to 2020.
Next: Statement of Liability