Getting an End of year statement (P21) – PAYE customers

An End of year statement (P21) sets out your total income from all sources for a particular tax year. It also gives a breakdown of your tax credits, tax rate band, and the Income Tax (IT) and Universal Social Charge (USC) you paid during the year.

It differs from a P60 from your employer or pension provider as that document only provides information regarding that particular job or pension.

The quickest way to get your End of year statement (P21) is using PAYE Services in myAccount. You can find more information on this in the Online Services section.  

If you are unable to use online services you should:

  • complete a paper Form 12 where changes are needed to your record for that year
  • contact your Revenue office if no changes are needed.