Changing your personal details

It is possible to change your personal information on Revenue's records.

You can amend details using myAccount, ‘My Profile’ or ‘Manage My Record’. There is more information in the Online services section on changing your:

You can amend details in ROS, there is more information in the Online services account on changing your:

The Department of Social Protection (DSP) is responsible for managing the Personal Public Service Number (PPSN) for every individual. This includes name changes and gender recognition, for more information on this please see the DSP’s website about:

Revenue will only amend your tax record with regard to your name or gender when the DSP have updated their PPSN records.