Access the arrival lookup service
The arrival lookup service allows customs and excise traders to search for flight or ship arrival information that is held on our records.
What you need to access the service
To access the service, you will need:
- your Revenue Online Service (ROS) login details and a valid ROS digital certificate
- a valid registration for customs and excise in ROS.
How to access the arrival lookup online service
You can access the service through ROS, by following these steps:
- Log on to ROS using your ROS login details and digital certificate
- Click on the ‘My Services’ tab under the File Returns segment
- Select the tax type ‘C&E’
- Click on ‘File Return’
- When presented with the ‘Arrivals Lookup’ screen, enter the arrivals particulars.
You can narrow your search by inputting further details in the ‘Identification of Mode of Transport Field’, such as:
- the flight number (for air transport)
- the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) number (for sea transport)
Results from the search criteria will be presented to you if they are held on the system.
Please note: Unless explicitly authorised, users must not use the ‘Input New’ function. This is regularly monitored to prevent misuse.