Set up a Direct Debit Instruction (DDI)
What is the DDI service?
This is an online service that allows Revenue Online Service (ROS) customers to register to make payments to Revenue by direct debit.
Who is the service for?
You can use this service if you are:
- an employer paying Pay As You Earn (PAYE), Pay Related Social Insurance (PRSI), Universal Social Charge (USC) or Local Property Tax (LPT) by monthly direct debit
- a business paying Value-Added Tax (VAT) by monthly direct debit
- paying preliminary Income Tax by monthly direct debit
- paying LPT by monthly direct debit.
You can submit an application to pay your VAT or PAYE, PRSI, USC or LPT by Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) direct debit facility if you have:
- bi-monthly VAT liabilities up to €50,000
- monthly PAYE, PRSI, USC or LPT liabilities up to €25,000.
What you need to use the service
You will need the following information to use the service:
- name and address of the account holder
- International Bank Account Numbers (IBAN) and Bank Identifier Codes (BIC) of the SEPA compliant bank account
- account number of the SEPA compliant credit union account
- name and address of the financial institution
- contact telephone number.
How to access the service
If you are a ROS-registered customer, this service is available by following these steps:
- click on the 'My Services' section from the ROS main menu
- under the ‘Payment Details’ section, click the ‘Manage Bank Accounts’ button
- under ‘SEPA Direct Debit Instructions’ select the ‘Manage Direct Debits’ button
- select the tax you wish to set up the direct debit against and click ‘Create’.