Customs declaration downloadable service
The customs declaration download service allows registered declarants or traders to request to view their processed customs declarations for the previous month.
What you need to use the service
To access the service, you will need:
- your Revenue Online Service (ROS) login details and a valid ROS digital certificate
- a registration for customs and excise tax type on ROS.
How to access the Service
You can access the service through ROS by following these steps:
- Login to ROS with a valid ROS digital certificate.
- Select the 'Revenue Record' tab.
- Select 'Services' and then 'Request Statements of Accounts'.