Pay an excise licence fee online
The excise licence fee payment service allows you to pay your excise licence fees online. You need an excise licence for sale or production of specific goods, or for carrying out certain activities.
What you need to access the service
To access the service, you will need:
- your licence reference number
- a Revenue Online Service (ROS) Debit Instruction (RDI)
- tax clearance and the documents listed on your notice.
How to access the service
This service is available through ROS, by following these steps:
- Click on the 'My Services' section from the ROS main menu.
- In the ‘File a return’ section, select the return type of ‘Excise Licence’.
- Select ‘Excise Licence Renew’.
- Tick to confirm you are the licence holder and possess the documents listed.
- Authorise the payment.