Pay an excise licence fee online
What is the excise licence fee payment service?
This is a service that enables you to pay your excise licence fees online. You will need an excise licence for sale or production of specific goods or for carrying out certain activities.
What you need to access the service
You will need the following information to access the service:
- your licence reference number
- a Revenue Online Service (ROS) Debit Instruction (RDI)
- Tax clearance and the documents listed on your notice.
How to access the service
If you are a ROS registered customer, this service is available by following these steps:
- click on the 'My Services' section from the ROS main menu
- In the ‘File a return’ section, select the return type of ‘Excise Licence’
- select ‘Excise Licence Renew’
- tick to confirm you are the licence holder and possess the documents listed
- authorise the payment.