Manage your tax registrations
What is the manage tax registrations service?
This is a service that enables you to manage the process of registering for taxes online.
Who is the service for?
This service is for anyone who wants to:
- register a new business for a tax
- register an existing business for additional taxes
- cancel any or all tax registrations for an existing business
- re-register for a tax
- register a partnership or a trust
- nominate an agent to one of your tax registrations - Revenue Online Service (ROS) customer only.
Please note that applicants in any of the following categories or circumstances should continue to submit paper applications to their Revenue district office:
- individuals currently not eligible to register for myAccount
- non-assessable spouses
- where a non-resident director exists
- unincorporated bodies or non-profit organisations (for example: schools, boards of management, charities)
- collection agents
- VAT or RCT re-registrations.
What you need to use the service
You will need the following information to use the service:
- registration details for myAccount or ROS
- tax type you wish to register, cease or re-register
- date you wish to register, cease or re-register.
How to access the service
If you are registered for myAccount, the service is available by following these steps:
- click 'Tax Registrations' on the 'Manage My Record' card
If you are registered for ROS, the service is available by following these steps:
- click on the 'Manage Tax Registrations' option on the 'My Services' screen