Upload supporting documents
A customer can upload supporting documents through myAccount.
Who is the service for?
This service is for anyone who wants to upload documents in support of their claim for the following tax credits and reliefs:
- Incapacitated child tax credit
- Blind person’s tax credit
- Assistance dog allowance
- Guide dog allowance
- Civil status
- Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC)
- Personal Retirement Savings Account (PRSA)
- Retirement Annuity Contract (RAC).
How to use the service
You can use this service by selecting ‘Upload Supporting Documents’ in the ‘Manage my record’ card in myAccount.
A maximum of five documents can be uploaded.
Only one document at a time can be selected for upload and each document uploaded should not exceed 2MB. File formats accepted are:
How to access the service
You can access the service through myAccount:
- select ‘Upload Supporting Documents' on the ‘Manage My Record’ card
- click on 'Add a new document'
- select the category for which you wish to upload documentation
- browse for your file
- click ‘Upload’.