View your pay and tax

View your pay and tax for the current year

Since 1 January 2019, your employer is obliged to report your pay and Income Tax (IT) deductions to Revenue on or before each payment date.

If you are a Pay As You Earn (PAYE) customer, you can now access the information reported by your employers since January 2019 through PAYE Services in myAccount.

You can view your pay and Income Tax deductions only. Your employer does not report non-statutory deductions to Revenue, such as union subscriptions or credit union payments.

You can access this information from the ‘Manage your tax’ link on the PAYE Services card.

You should contact your employer if you notice any differences between figures shown in myAccount and those provided to you by your employer. Your employer must rectify any issues you identify.

After speaking with your employer, if the issue has not been rectified, you should contact Revenue using MyEnquiries.

How to access the service

  • Click on ‘Manage your tax 2019’ link in the PAYE Services card on the myAccount home page.
  • Click on the ‘View’ link next to the job or pension you wish to view.
  • Your payroll details for the year to date will be displayed here
  • Click on the ‘View’ link next to any particular payroll submission you wish to view.

See PAYE Modernisation for employees for a step by step video guide on how to access the service.

What to do if you cannot view your payroll information?

Once your employer or pension provider has submitted your payroll information to Revenue, you should be able to view this information in myAccount.

You must provide your employer or pension provider with your Personal Public Service Number (PPSN). If you do not, you will be unable to view the payroll information reported by your employer to Revenue.

If you have provided your employer with your PPSN but your payroll information is not available in myAccount, you should contact your employer to confirm they have:

  • registered your employment with Revenue
  • and
  • reported your payroll information to Revenue.

If, after speaking to your employer or pension provider, your payroll information is still unavailable, you can submit an enquiry to Revenue through MyEnquiries.

The MyEnquiries facility is available in myAccount. To submit an enquiry, select the category 'PAYE (Pay As You Earn) employee/pensioner - Other' and the sub category 'Employee Payroll Reporting - Compliance'.