Make a payment online for various tax types
The online tax payment service allows you to make payments online for most tax types.
Who is the service for?
You can use this service if you:
- registered for the tax that you wish to pay
- have a tax liability that must be paid
- are registered for myAccount, LPT online or the Revenue Online Service (ROS)
- have details of the tax type and the amount of payment that you would like to make
- have a chosen online payment method.
See Online payments of tax, for further information on the taxes you can pay online.
What you need to use the service
To use the service, you will need:
- your registration details for myAccount or ROS
- details of the tax type and the amount of payment that you would like to make
- a chosen online payment method.
How to access the service
You can access the service through myAccount by clicking 'Make a Payment' on the 'Payments/Repayments' card on your myAccount dashboard.
You can access the service through LPT online, by following these steps:
- Enter your Personal Public Service Number (PPSN), property ID and property PIN and click 'Login'.
- Click 'Setup Payment Method'.
- If more than one period is outstanding, you will be given the option to pay for a single period or several periods.
- Input all payment details and click 'Continue'.
- Review the details to be submitted and click 'Submit Details'.
You can access the service through ROS by following these steps:
- Click on the 'My Services' section from the ROS main menu.
- In the ‘Payments & Refunds’ section, select the payment type that you wish to make.
- Select the tax type that is relevant to the payment type you have chosen.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Click on ‘Pay’ against the tax period that you wish to pay for.